MicrobeWiki is a free wiki resource on microbes and microbiology, authored by students at many colleges and universities. Curated pages such as those linked to the Taxonomy Index are reviewed and updated by microbiologists at . Student pages authored independently, or for coursework, are not monitored further. Interested readers are encouraged to add information, after registering a free account资料 后街男孩成员Brian Littrell(附图)_影音娱乐_新浪网
资料 后街男孩成员Brian Littrell(附图)_影音娱乐_新浪网
Educators: You may assign MicrobeWiki page creation and editing as projects for your students. We create a template page for your assignment, which you may edit to meet your needs. Your students receive individual passwords. Assessment and grading are up to you; after your class is over, we review pages for our standards. Students of all levels, from first-year to graduate students, have contributed pages to our site. See for example:
- BIOL 116 Index 2019, Joan L. Slonczewski, Kenyon College
- BIOL 238 Project Index 2020, Joan L. Slonczewski, Kenyon College
- BI 230 Microbiology, Dr. Kirk Bartholomew, Sacred Heart University
- Genetic Microbiology, Mary Glogowski, Loyola University Chicago
- MICB301, Dr. William Mohn, University of British Columbia
- Microbial Ecology, Dr. Jay Lennon, Indiana University
- SSC111 Soil Microbiology, Kate Scow, University of California, Davis
- Microbial Ecology, Dr. Hidetoshi Urakawa, Florida Gulf Coast University
Antarctica presents an ongoing investigation of Antarctic microbes, from sampling expedition to culture and metagenomes.
Microbial Mythology: common misconceptions and controversies in microbiology.
Study Microbes presents study questions and recommended species for students to learn, based on the textbook Microbiology: An Evolving Science by Joan Slonczewski and John Foster (W. W. Norton & Co.)
Copyright notice. Readers may view, browse, and/or download material for noncommercial personal purposes. Please credit our site for use. Materials on our site obtained with permission from other sources require permission from those sources for further reproduction.
Disclaimer. Information on this site is provided solely for educational purposes. Medical questions should be referred to a physician.